FFA-8004 G2 DSP four channel amplifier
- A completely new amplifier design from FFA.
- Designed to give exceptional audio for live performance sound.
- FFA-8004 G2 DSP amplifier's provide a cost effective solution for sound system design.
- Ideal for permanent installation or temporary sound.
- The DSP software has been designed to be functional and quick to use and has a familiar feel to that of a mixing console.
- The software runs on all platforms - PC or MAC/ IPAD based software.
- The DSP is accessed by Neutrik Ethercon and connected using an Ethernet network direct to a personal computer (MAC/ IPAD or PC) or via an Ethernet Hub or wireless router.
- The DSP has 4 analogue audio input’s or 1 pair of selectable AES/EBU digital inputs.
- There are 6 analogue audio output channels - 4 assigned to the FFA-8004 power amplifier and 2 assigned to a pair of male XLR connection on the rear panel of the amplifier.
- These extra processed outputs could be used to design a 3 way stereo system of bass, mid and high frequency where the 2 outputs drive a 2 channel bass amplifier or used as a 2 channel DSP for any signal that requires control.
- The DSP features a broad band input compressor and 2 stage output signal limiter. The signal limiting allows precise system protection or contains environmental noise.
- The DSP is fully password protected and has options to disable functionality. This gives the designer a tool to keep interference from unauthorised persons whom may change parameters which could either damage the loudspeaker system or exceed set environmental noise levels.
Features at a glance
- Exceptional sound quality
- High Power efficiency and cool running
- Rugged Tour class Aluminium construction
- Light weight - 10 kg
- FFA Class D PWM
- High current switch mode power supply designed to give continuous power
- Superb limiter
- 4 XLR analogue audio inputs
- Neutrik® powerCON power input
- PSU soft start
- Hand built & designed in Hertfordshire, England
- 5 year factory warranty
Exceptional sound for all loudspeaker systems – bass is powerful, fast and tight – mids and high frequency are natural and open.
Stage monitor performance will give super clear vocal sound.
Vocal and high frequency inteligibility for large scale systems is superb.
Ideal for any night venue, theatre, cruise ship, AV systems, Cinemas, Conferences
temporary audio installation at summer music festivals
Full Fat Audio FFA-8004 G2 DSP Power Amplifier
FFA - 8004 G2 DSP - 4 x 1000W 8 Ohm, 4 x 2000W 4 Ohm
Gain 32 dB
THD Typical 0.05 4 Ohm 1kHz THD+N
20Hz - 20kHz +- 0.5dB
Controls 40 Point Potentiometer per channel, power on switch
Indicators signal green = -20dB, signal yellow = -3dB, red signal = clip, signal red protect = over current, low AC mains or 3 sec. mute on power up
DC on output, side chain TCA clip limiter circuit
Short circuit, current overload, thermal shutdown, high frequency stability circuit
Audio Signal Inputs
Balanced Neutrik® Female XLR input connected Pin 1 - GND, Pin 2 - Hot +, Pin 3 - Cold - . XLR Male signal throughput each channel
Audio Signal Outputs
Neutrik® speakON each channel. Channels 1 and 3 output speakON utilises 2+ and 2- connection to allow use of 4 core loudspeaker cable for bi amp loudspeaker system for example stage monitor system
1 x Neutrik® 20A powerCON connector 1 x 16A 230 VAC Circuit. Power range 185V-230VAC
120V (configured at factory)
High CFM 80mm fan with proportional signal speed control. Rear to front airflow
Dimensions 88mm Height x 483mm Width x 510mm Depth. Includes rear rack support. 19" rack mount enclosure
Weight 10 kg