FFA-2004 G2 DSP four channel amplifier
- FFA-2004 G2 DSP amplifier's provide a cost effective solution for sound system design.Ideal for permanent installation or temporary sound.
- The DSP software has been designed to be functional and quick to use and has a familiar feel to that of a mixing console.
- The software runs on all platforms - PC or MAC/ IPAD based software.
- The DSP is accessed by Neutrik Ethercon and connected using an Ethernet network direct to a personal computer (MAC/ IPAD or PC) or via an Ethernet Hub or wireless router.
- The DSP has 4 analogue audio input’s or 1 pair of selectable AES/EBU digital inputs.
- There are 6 analogue audio output channels - 4 assigned to the FFA-2004 power amplifier and 2 assigned to a pair of male XLR connection on the rear panel of the amplifier.
- These extra processed outputs could be used to design a 3 way stereo system of bass, mid and high frequency where the 2 outputs drive a 2 channel bass amplifier or used as a 2 channel DSP for any signal that requires control.
- The DSP features a broad band input compressor and 2 stage output signal limiter. The signal limiting allows precise system protection or contains environmental noise.
- The DSP is fully password protected and has options to disable functionality. This gives the designer a tool to keep interference from unauthorised persons whom may change parameters which could either damage the loudspeaker system or exceed set environmental noise levels.
Features at a glance
- Exceptional sound quality
- High Power efficiency and cool running
- Rugged Tour class Aluminium construction
- Light weight - 8 kg
- FFA Class D PWM
- High current switch mode power supply designed to give continuous power
- Superb limiter
- 4 XLR analogue audio inputs
- Bi amp Neutrik® speakON outputs
- Neutrik® powerCON power input
- PSU soft start
- Hand built & designed in Hertfordshire, England
- 5 year factory warranty
Small full range loudspeaker for example 5”-10” + 1” driver compliment, smaller bass units 8” -10” drivers.
Public address systems of any kind – peripheral systems in larger installations. AV systems.
High power mid range and HF drivers in multi way installed sound or touring sound systems.
Smaller stage monitors bi amp or full range
Full Fat Audio FFA-2004 G2 DSP Power Amplifier
FFA - 2004 - 4 x 250W 8 Ohm load, 4 x 500W 4 Ohm load
4 x 1000W 2 Ohm load
THD Typical 0.03 4 Ohm 1kHz THD+N
20Hz - 20kHz +- 0.5dB
40 Point Potentiometer per channel, power on switch
signal green = -20dB, signal yellow = -3dB, red signal = clip, signal red protect = over current, low AC mains or 3 sec. mute on power up
DC on output, side chain TCA clip limiter circuit
Short circuit, current overload, thermal shutdown, high frequency stability circuit
Audio Signal Inputs
Balanced Neutrik® Female XLR input connected Pin 1 - GND, Pin 2 - Hot +, Pin 3 - Cold - . XLR Male signal throughput each channel
Audio Signal Outputs
Neutrik® speakON each channel. Channels 1 and 3 output speakON utilises 2+ and 2- connection to allow use of 4 core loudspeaker cable for bi amp loudspeaker system for example stage monitor system
1 x Neutrik® 20A powerCON connector 1 x 16A 230 VAC Circuit. Power range 185V-230VAC
120V (configured at factory)
High CFM 80mm fan with proportional signal speed control. Rear to front airflow
Dimensions 88mm Height x 483mm Width x 510mm Depth. Includes rear rack support. 19" rack mount enclosure
Weight 9 kg