C300z 12" 2-Way Compact Passive Moulded Plastic PA Speaker
Are you looking for renowned Mackie sound quality in a portable, lightweight package but you've already invested beaucoups cash on pro-level power amps? Want to instantly upgrade the sound of your existing powered mixer or amplifier without breaking the bank. Good news for you, because our C300z 2-Way Portable Passive Loudspeakers put the superior clarity, wide dispersion, and legendary ergonomics of the SRM Series within reach of any serious musician, DJ, or small club. These compact-yet-loud speakers can be pole-mounted for use as a small full-range PA system, combined with subwoofers as needed, and even employed as high-quality passive floor monitors.
PRECISION-TUNED BY EAW®
The same team that designs systems for some of the biggest touring bands in the world poured their expertise into the driver and crossover design for the C-Series. This means drivers that can really take a beating and unmatched clarity across the entire frequency range of the speaker.
BETTER THAN YOUR AVERAGE BOX
The C-Series enclosures are an asymmetrical monocoque (I had to Google this...) design with no parallel surfaces, causing mid and high frequency resonance's to be reflected at angles into internal damping materials, instead of interfering with the woofer doing its thing.
SUPERB FLOOR MONITOR
The C-Series loudspeakers have incredibly smooth, spike-free response and dispersion over a wide range of treble frequencies. So you can increase their volume without boosting those nasty, feedback-inducing spikes.
The C-Series loudspeakers provide a wide, controlled dispersion pattern and precise reproduction of the critical upper mid-range and high frequencies. The result is an unbelievably smooth off-axis response that allows everyone in the audience to experience the same high-resolution audio no matter where they are seated.
TUNED TO PERFECTION
The crossover in the C-Series is a unique Low Impedance Compensated Crossover (LICC) design with an asymmetrical slope. With EQ and crossover points meticulously chosen so that beamwidth patterns match in both drivers, C Series loudspeakers offer natural sound at all volume levels.
These speakers' injection-molded composite chassis and premium components are built for the rigors of the road and years of abuse. And they shrug off impacts that would turn those cheap-o, fuzz covered wood box speakers into toothpicks.
- 2-way portable precision passive loudspeaker
- Precision tuned by EAW
- Incredibly smooth, spike-free response and dispersion over a wide range of treble frequencies
- Unique Low Impedance Compensated Crossover design for a natural sound at all volume levels
- Ultra-wide dispersion
- Touch construction
Mackie C300Z 12'' Passive PA Speaker
- Power Handling: 750W peak / 300W RMS power handling at 8 Ohms
- Transducer: 12" long-throw low-frequency transducer with 3" voice coil
- Driver: High-output 1.75" titanium compression driver
- Input Type: Speakon-style NL4 jack 1/4" TS phone jack
- Input Impedence: 8 ohms
- Aperture: Ultra-wide, smooth dispersion via multi-cell horn aperture and constant directivity horn
- Impedence: Integrated Low Impedance Compensated Crossover (LICC) with full driver protection
- Portability: Lightweight, 19.5kg
- Cabinet: Asymmetrical trapezoidal cabinet for floor monitor positioning
- Flyable, Stand/Pole-mountable: Stands/Poles not included
Physical & Dimensions
- Height: 663mm
- Width: 406mm
- Depth: 376mm
- Shipping Weight: 20.9kg