ELX-200-15 15" Passive Loudspeaker
- 1200 W (peak), 130 dB peak SPL system that is reliability verified with over 500 hours of abuse testing and endurance testing to 4x typical industry practices.
- 1.4 inch DH-1C (1 inch exit) titanium compression driver for extended transparent high-frequency response.
- High-output EVS-15M woofer designed to exacting specifications for superior durability and exceptional low-frequency reproduction.
- EV-patented Signal Synchronized Transducers (SST) waveguide design provides precise and consistent coverage, minimal distortion, and maximized acoustical loading.
- Professional-grade hardware: three M10 threaded mounting points for forged eyebolts, integrated pole-mounts and the proven ZLX three-handle design for easy lifting.
The ELX series is designed to deliver an unprecedented combination of sound quality, portability and durability at its price point. All-new custom components—tested to levels far exceeding the industry norm—make ELX200 a robust workhorse capable of handling real-world abuse and professional applications beyond the capability of competitors’ products in its category.
Every aspect of ELX200 is designed for ideal results as part of the whole - the acoustical, electrical and mechanical components all work together seamlessly. The full-range models feature a low profile form factor designed with a high-spec composite enclosure to balance weight, manageability, as well as structural integrity. The proprietary features that have made the other members of the EV portable speaker family a goto for best-in-class performance are also present: Signal Synchronized Transducers (SST) waveguide concept.
EV's industry-leading quality and testing procedures yield efficient transducer design and meaningful specs, resulting in components that deliver accurate, linear response at the system’s highest output levels. Translation: loud and clear all the way up to the limit. Unified in one of the strongest full-range composite enclosures ever built by EV. The ELX200 is established as the new benchmark for toughness - both acoustically and physically; maximum efficiency with maximum toughness.
Weight Net 18.7kg (41.23 lbs)
Depth 384mm (15.12")
Width 423mm (16.65")
Height 710mm (27.95")
Available Color Black or White
Axial Sensitivity (SPL, 1 W @ 1 m) 95dB
Connector Type Dual NL4
Coverage (Nominal -6 dB) H 90°
Coverage (Nominal -6 dB) V 60°
Crossover Frequency 1.6 kHz
Enclosure Material Polypropylene composite
Frequency Range (-10 dB) 52 Hz - 19 kHz
Frequency Response (-3 dB) 77 Hz - 16 kHz
Grille 18 AWG steel with powdercoat
HF Transducer DH-1C 1-inch titanium compression driver
LF Transducer EVS-15M 381 mm (15 in)
Max. SPL/1m (calc) 130dB
Minimum Impedance 7.0Ω
Nominal Impedance 8Ω
Power Handling (Continuous / Peak) 300W/1200W
Power Rating 1200W
Recommended High-Pass Frequency 42Hz
Shipping Weight 21.4kg (47.18 lbs)
Speaker Type Full-Range
Suspension (3) M10 suspension points
Woofer Size 15inch