EKX-12 12" Passive Loudspeaker
- EKX-12: 1400 W (peak), 131 dB peak SPL utilizing high-sensitivity transducers designed and engineered by EV.
- EV-patented Signal Synchronized Transducers™ (SST) waveguide design provides precise and consistent coverage.
- Lightweight, compact 15-mm wood enclosure with internal bracing, and durable EVCoat finish.
- Eight M10 threaded mounting points, aluminum pole mounts, and all-metal handles.
- 90˚ x 60˚ pattern for best coverage on mid-size stages. 40˚ monitor angle with rubber feet.
Frequency Range (-10 dB) 55 Hz - 20 kkHz (Full Space Measurement)
Weight Net 17.4kg (38.36 lbs)
Depth 356mm (14.02")
Width 375mm (14.76")
Height 607mm (23.9")
Axial Sensitivity (SPL, 1 W @ 1 m) 95dB
Connector Type Dual NL4
Coverage (Nominal -6 dB) H 90°
Crossover Frequency 1.6 kHz
Enclosure Material 15 mm, plywood with EVCoat
Frequency Response (-3 dB) 82 Hz - 18 kHz (Full Space Measurement)
Grille 18 AWG steel with powdercoat
HF Transducer DH-1M 1-inch titanium compression driver
LF Transducer EVS-12M 300 mm (12 in)
Max. SPL/1m (calc) 131dB
Maximum SPL 131dB (Maximum SPL is measured at 1 m using broadband pink noise at rated peak power rating)
Minimum Impedance 7.5Ω
Nominal Impedance 8Ω
Passive Power Handling 1400W peak
Power Handling (Continuous / Peak) 350 W/1400W
Power Rating 1400W
Powered or Passive Passive
Recommended High-Pass Frequency 55Hz
Shipping Weight 21.4kg (47.18 lbs)
Speaker Type Full-Range, two-way
Suspension (8) M10 threaded mounting points
Woofer Size 12inch