QSC Powerlight PL230 3000 Watt Professional Amplifier
We have 2 Powerlight 2 230 available. Previous ex-demo/Hire equipment used as part of an amp rack. All in perfect working order, tested and serviced and in great overall condition. There are a few cosmetic marks here and there but very limited in quantity and severity. Marks are from mounting of the amps in the racks.
The PowerLight 2 Series is a high performance line of amplifiers designed exclusively for the touring and live sound professional. Four models range in power from 900 watts to 1850 watts per channel, all in two-rack space chassis that are only 14" deep and 21 lbs. Each of these models will be available in three versions: a base model, an "A" version and a "D" version. Base models are ideal for systems using external signal processing. For those looking for integrated solutions, "A" versions offer internal analog signal processing while "D" versions will include full DSP capability.
With PowerWaveTM technology, PowerLight 2 amplifiers take your sound to a whole new level. Not only does it give you tighter bass and clean transparent highs, PowerWave also cuts waste heat, boosts reliability and gets rid of unwanted noise and hum. PowerWave is a revolutionary switching power supply technology that provides ample current to the audio power circuitry by charging the supply rails 230,000 times a second through an ultra-low impedance circuit. So unlike amplifiers that use conventional supplies, the audio signal is never starved prematurely and remains crisp and clean.
Powerlight 2 Features
• PowerWave™ Switching Technology for improved audio performance
• High-efficiency Class H output circuits lower AC current consumption and cooling requirements by over 40% (PowerLight 224, 230, & 236)
• Intake housing allows addition of optional air filter
• Increased airflow for improved thermal performance
• DataPort for remote computer control or compatibility with external DSP
• Detented gain controls with 1 dB steps for precise calibration
• Removable knobs with lock-out security plate prevents unauthorized tampering
• Selectable low-frequency roll off filters (5 Hz, 30 Hz or 50 Hz)
• User defeatable clip limiters
• 1/4” TRS**, 3-pin XLR and 3-pin detachable terminal block input connectors
• Neutrik Speakon and "Touch Proof" binding post outputs
• "Locking" IEC power cable remains secure on the road
• Compact 2 RU, 14" deep chassis fits any rack
• Personalized badging available
• Selectable input sensitivity/voltage gain (+4 dBu or 32 dB, 26 dB)*
• Adjustable internal analog or digital signal processors*
• Adjustable internal power limiters on each channel for bi-amp or speaker protection applications*
(Used) QSC Powerlight PL230 3000 Watt Professional Amplifier
GDS have created a simple but concise system for classification of quality; we want you to have a crystal clear picture of what to expect when you buy a used product from GDS. Gear Confition Explained