QSC Powerlight 2.0 HV 2000 Watt Professional Power Amplifier
We have 3 Powerlight PL 2.0 available. Previous ex-demo/Hire equipment used as part of an amp rack. All in perfect working order, tested and serviced and in great overall condition. There are a few cosmetic marks here and there but very limited in quantity and severity. Marks are from mounting of the amps in the racks.
With an unequaled reputation for sound quality and reliability, the PowerLight Series is a range of advanced-technology professional audio amplifiers designed for touring professionals. PowerLights feature QSC’s exclusive PowerWaveTM technology for extraordinary audio performance, reliability and reduced weight. Thirteen models offer a range of power from 200 to 4,500 watts per channel, allowing you to choose the right power for even the largest of systems. Power Factor Correction (PFC) on the PowerLight 6.0 and PowerLight 9.0 lowers current draw by over 40%, making them the most efficient amplifiers available.
With PowerWaveTM technology, PowerLight amplifiers take your sound to a whole new level. Not only does it give you tighter bass and clean transparent highs, PowerWave also cuts waste heat and boosts reliability. PowerWave is a revolutionary switching power supply technology that provides ample current to the audio power circuitry by charging the supply rails 230,000 times a second though an ultra-low impedance circuit. So unlike amplifiers that use conventional supplies, the audio signal is never starved prematurely and remains crisp and clean. PowerLight Series amplifiers also boast a set of useful features. Individually selectable clip limiters lower distortion and protect speakers, and a standby mode allows remote AC control. The PowerLight Series also includes unique models for maximum flexibility when building your systems. Bi-amp models (1.5X, 1.6HVX & 3.8X) provide a large channel and smaller channel to match the power requirements of woofers and high-frequency drivers. High-voltage models (1.0HV, 1.6HVX,& 2.0HV) are optimized for maximum power at 4 ohms, saving rack space and cost. A monoblock (2.4MB) provides up to 2400 watts at 2 ohms for single channel applications such as subwoofers.
• PowerWave™ switching technology—for improved audio performance
• High efficiency, Class H linear output circuit lowers AC current consumption and cooling requirements by 40% or more (on selected models)
• PFC on PL 6.0 & 9.0 improves audio performance & lowers AC current requirements
• “HV”models are optimized to provide maximum power at 8 and 4 ohms
• “X”models feature dual power points for bi-amp applications
• PL 2.4MB mono-block delivers 2400 watts while operating on a 15 amp breaker
• Data Port for remote computer control
• User defeatable clip limiter reduces distortion, protects speakers
• Advanced thermal management system for superior cooling
• Detented gain controls with 2 dB steps for easy resetting
• Comprehensive LED status arrays
• Variable speed fan for quiet operation
• Remote AC power control
• DC, subsonic audio, and thermal overload protection
• Neutrik “Combo” (XLR & 1/4”) and barrier balanced input connectors
(Used) QSC Powerlight HV 2.0 2000 Watt Professional Amplifier
GDS have created a simple but concise system for classification of quality; we want you to have a crystal clear picture of what to expect when you buy a used product from GDS. Gear Confition Explained