We have 2 DP224 units available in great condition. Just been serviced by XTA so all in perfect working order. Price listed is per unit.
We are open to offers. Please message us or contact us here
The DP224 loudspeaker management system features 2 inputs and 4 outputs, and has an 8 band parametric equaliser for each input.
Outputs all feature crossover filters, 5 bandparametric equaliser, selectable high and low shelving filters, fully featured limiter and delay.
Full metering is provided for inputs and outputs, with mute and access buttons allowing quick set up and gain adjustment.
The DP224 can also be controlled via PC with our popular AudioCoreTM control software, as can all the DP equaliser products
- Superb audio quality - carefully optimised double precision signal processing coupled with a 40-bit internal data path ensures a dynamic range in excess of 110dB. The high sampling rate means minimal filtering providing exceptional sonic purity.
- A flexible 2-input/4-output multi-mode format caters for any crossover configuration, regardless of scale. A total of 36 parametric equalisation bands are available, each providing +15 to -30dB of gain at centre frequencies between 20Hz and 20kHz, with a wide range of 'Q's available between 0.4 to 128.
- All parameters feature fine resolution with 1/36 octave frequency steps, 0.1dB gain increments, and 100 'Q' settings. Any parametric section can also be set to operate as a high or low shelving filter.
- Each output features a high performance limiter, provided with complete control over attack, release and threshold parameters. To aid set-up, the output meters show headroom to the limiter threshold, and use time constants that track those of the limiter to display precise power usage.
- Each output features variable high and low pass filters, with a choice of 12, 18 or 24dB/Octave roll-off, and Butterworth, Bessel or Linkwitz-Riley responses.
- Independent control of each high and low pass filter allows asymmetric crossover bands to be created.
- Delay of up to 650mS may be independently set for each output, with an exceptionally fine minimum increment of 2.6µS.
- Three velocity-sensitive encoders provide a familiar and intuitive control format with all filter information displayed simultaneously on a backlit LCD screen.
- The comprehensive standard specification also includes 40 memories, PC Card storage and remote control via MIDI, RS232 or RS485 ports, with multi-part security lock-out.
- AES/EBU Digital input and output interfaces are available as an option.
- Input and output balancing transformers are also available as an option.
DP224 Architects' Specifications
The digital processor shall provide 2 Inputs and 4 Outputs. Operating modes shall be provided to allow the unit to function as 2 x 2 way, 1 x 4 way, 1 + 3 way or 2 way + 2 x Mono sum available. There shall be 5 parametric sections for each output and 8 parametric sections per input. Each output shall be able to have up to 650 ms of delay in 2.6 l uS increments. Limiters shall be provided for each output, with control over attack, release and threshold parameters.
Headroom shall be displayed for both inputs, with parameter information shown on an LCD display. A security 'lock-out' facility shall be included. Low and High pass filters shall be provided for each output, with a choice of 12, 18 & 24dB/octave slopes.
The digital audio processor shall meet or exceed the following specifications:- Frequency response:- ± 0.5dB 20Hz-20kHz. Dynamic range:> 110dB 20Hz-20kHZ, unweighted. Parametric filters: Total of 36 digital filter sections. Filter gain: +15dB, -30dB, 0.1dB steps. Centre frequency: 20Hz-20kHz, 1/36 octave steps. Filter Q: 0.4 to 128.
Inputs and Outputs shall be via XLR connectors and be electronically balanced as standard. The digital audio processor shall be a 1U, 19" rackmount device capable of operating from a 60 V A C - 240 V A C. 50/60Hz supply. The digital audio processor shall be the XTA Electronics model DP224.
XTA Electronics DP224 Loudspeaker Management
Inputs Two electronically balanced. [++]
Impedance >10k ohms.
CMRR >65dB 50Hz - 10kHz.
Outputs Four electronically balanced. [++]
Source Imp < 60ohms.
Min. Load 600ohm.
Max. Level +20dBm into 600 ohm load.
Frequency Resp. ±0.5dB 20Hz - 20kHz.
Dynamic Range >110dB 20Hz -20kHz. unwtd.
Distortion < 0.02% @ 1kHz, +18dBm.
Maximum Delay 650 mS. (increment 2.6 l uS Steps)
Output gain Adjustable +15dB to -40dB in 0.1 dB steps and mute.
Filters 8 Per input 5 per output.
Filter gain +15dB to -30dB in 0.1dB steps.
Centre frequency 20Hz - 20kHz, 1/36 octave steps. (368 positions) Filter Q/BW 0.4 to 128/2.5 to 0.008
High & Lowpass Filters
Filters 1 of each per output.
Frequency (HPF) 10Hz - 16kHz, 1/36 octave steps.
Frequency (LPF) 60Hz - 22kHz, 1/36 octave steps.
Response Bessel / Butterworth 12dB, 18dB and 24dB per octave and Linkwitz-Riley 24dB per octave.
Threshold +22dBu to -10dBu
Attack time 0.3 to 90 milliseconds.
Release time 2, 4, 8, 16 or 32 times the attack time.
Display 2 x 20 character backlit LCD.
Inputs 3 pin female XLR.
Outputs 3 pin male XLR.
RS485 In/Out XLRS
RS232 9 Pin (Female) DEE Connector
MIDI In / 5 pin DIN.
Power 3 pin IEC.
Power 60VAC - 240VAC.
Consumption < 30 watts.
Weight 3.5kg. Net (4.8kg. Shipping)
Size 1.75"(1U) x 19" x 11.8" (44 x 482 x 300mm)
Options [++] = Transformers available.
AES/EBU Digital I/O; GPI Interface.