QSC Powerlight PL 3 340 4000 Watt Professional Amplifier
Powerlight 3 340 Power Amplifier available. Previous ex-demo/Hire equipment used as part of an amp rack. All in perfect working order, tested and serviced and in great overall condition. There are a few cosmetic marks here and there but very limited in quantity and severity. Marks are from mounting of the amps in the racks.
The PowerLight™3 Series is designed for the most demanding live audio users, whether in touring rigs or fixed installations. The most requested features of the PowerLight 2 series have been upgraded to deliver “the ultimate analog amplifier”, while the QSC DataPort ensures full compatibility with advanced digital processing and QSControl.net™. Three models range in power from 1250 watts to 4000 watts per channel at two ohms, all in two-rack space chassis that are only 15.6" (40 cm) deep and 22 lb (10 kg). In addition to higher power, the PowerLight 3 Series offers higher input voltage, selectable sensitivity, and easily adjusted rear panel switches with color coded LED indicators. For those users who simply want a high performance amplifier to go with their existing processor or console, the PowerLight 3 Series is an ideal choice, offering high power, excellent value, and zero signal latency. When complete integration of amplifier control, monitoring and DSP is desired, the PowerLight 3 Series is fully compatible with the QSControl.net™ BASIS™ networked audio platform, with its comprehensive drag and drop DSP functionality. Simpler DSP requirements can be met with the DSP-4 processing module.
With PowerWaveTM technology, PowerLight 2 amplifiers take your sound to a whole new level. Not only does it give you tighter bass and clean transparent highs, PowerWave also cuts waste heat, boosts reliability and gets rid of unwanted noise and hum. PowerWave is a revolutionary switching power supply technology that provides ample current to the audio power circuitry by charging the supply rails 230,000 times a second through an ultra-low impedance circuit. So unlike amplifiers that use conventional supplies, the audio signal is never starved prematurely and remains crisp and clean.
• PowerLight switchmode power supply for highest efficiency and improved audio performance
• Flow-thru air path and solid aluminum heat sinks for maximum cooling
• DataPort supports remote computer control and/or external DSP-4 modules
• Detented gain controls with 1dB steps for precise calibration
• Removable knobs with lock-out security plate to prevent unauthorized tampering
• User defeatable clip limiters and selectable low-frequency filter per channel (3Hz, 30Hz, or 50Hz)
• Three selectable input gains (26 dB, 32 dB, or 1.2V)
• Front and rear panel LEDs indicate status of switch settings at a glance
• Parallel Dataport, XLR/M and XLR/F connectors for simple loop-through connectivity
• Neutrik Speakon™ and “Touch Proof” binding post outputs
• Neutrik Powercon™ power cable remains secure on the road
PL340 and PL325
• Linear Class H output circuit doubles standard Class B efficiency to reduce AC current consumption and cooling requirements
(Used) QSC Powerlight 3 PL340 4000 Watt Professional Amplifier
GDS have created a simple but concise system for classification of quality; we want you to have a crystal clear picture of what to expect when you buy a used product from GDS. Gear Confition Explained