The legendary Shure SM58® vocal microphone is designed for professional vocal use in live performance, sound reinforcement, and studio recording. Its tailored vocal response for sound is a world standard for singing or speech. A highly effective, built-in spherical filter minimizes wind and breath “pop” noise. A unidirectional (cardioid) pickup pattern isolates the main sound source while minimizing unwanted background noise.Rugged construction, a proven shock-mount system, and a steel mesh grille ensure that even with rough handling, the SM58 will perform consistently, outdoors or indoors.
- Frequency response tailored for vocals, with brightened midrange and bass rolloff
- Uniform cardioid pickup pattern isolates the main sound source and minimizes background noise
- Pneumatic shock-mount system cuts down handling noise
- Effective, built-in spherical wind and pop filter
- Supplied with break-resistant stand adapter which rotates 180 degrees
- Legendary Shure quality, ruggedness and reliability
- Cardioid (unidirectional) dynamic
- Frequency response: 50 to 15,000 Hz
- Live Vocals
WHAT IS THE SM58 BEST SUITED TO?
It’s an ideal choice for a professional vocal artist in any live performance setting. It is tuned to accentuate the warmth and clarity of lead and backing vocals. Even in extreme conditions, the SM58 is tailored to target the main sound source while minimizing background noise. It is also very popular with djs and presenters in clubs and in small and large live venues.
CAN IT WITHSTAND THE RIGOURS OF TOURING?
Durable construction, a proven shock-mount system, and a steel mesh grille ensure that even with rough handling, the SM58 will perform consistently, outdoors or indoors.
SM58-LCE - Microphone, Swivel Stand Adapter, Storage Bag
SM58SE - As Above with Switch
SM58-X2U - Microphone, Swivel Stand Adapter, Storage Bag, XLR to USB Converter
Shure SM58 Dynamic Mic | The Only Choice
Weight: 298 g
Height x Width x Depth: 162.0 × 51.0 × 51.0 mm
Frequency Response: 50 Hz – 15 kHz
Frequency Response: Tailored
Sensitivity: -54.50 dBV/Pa – 1.85 mV/Pa
Transducer Type: Dynamic
Polar Pattern: Cardioid
Switchable low cut: No
Connectors: 3 Pin XLR
Interchangeable Capsule: No
Main Functionality: Performance
Headphone Output: No