Shure KSM353/ED Bi-directional ribbon microphone provides premier, symmetrical audio with off-axis rejection and consists of a shock mount and a case. It features increased durability and a dual-sided transformer to minimize signal loss and stop RF interference.
- Bi-directional polar pattern delivers premier, completely symmetrical audio with superior off-axis rejection
- Revolutionary Roswellite™ proprietary ribbon material replaces traditional foil ribbons with high tensile strength, toughness and shape memory that provides superior resilience at extreme SPLs
- Custom ribbon motor assembly tailors bass response without attenuating the overall output for full low and mid ranges, and superior upper range presence from a rising frequency response
- Double-shielded matched full-sized transformer minimizes signal loss and maximizes output while reducing magnetic and RF interference from 90 degree placement, offset relative to the ribbon
- 146 dB SPL across 30 – 15,000 Hz frequency response ideal for capturing fast transients in vocals, acoustic instruments and concert halls
- Legendary Shure quality and superior construction from hand-assembly of machined steel, silver, gold and aluminum materials, and housed in a pure stainless steel casing
- Spring-loaded suspension shock mount for flexible, fully-isolated stand mounting
- Upright protective wood case included for storage when not in use
WHAT IS THE KSM353/ED BEST SUITED TO?
The KSM353 is best suited to intimate vocal applications.
- Bass Amp
- Guitar Amp
HOW IS THE KSM353/ED DIFFERENT TO OTHER RIBBON MICROPHONES?
Ribbon microphones are renowned for being extremely delicate. The KSM353’s high-tensile strength, toughness and shape memory of Roswellite™ ribbon material replaces traditional foil ribbons for superior resilience at extreme SPLs and allows the microphone to be more durable.
The KSM313/ED and KSM353/NE microphones are both hand assembled in the USA from state-of-the art transducers, transformers and metals
- ShureLock® Wire Rope Shock Mount
- Zippered Carrying Case
- Polishing Cloth
- Velveteen Pouch
Shure KSM353/ED Premier Bi-directional Ribbon Microphone
Weight: 633 g
Height x Width x Depth: 157.5 × 48.3 × 48.3 mm
Frequency Response: 30 Hz – 15 kHz
Frequency Response: Tailored
Sensitivity: -53.50 dBV/Pa – 2.11 mV/Pa
Sound Pressure: 146 dB
Transducer Type: Ribbon
Polar Pattern: Bidirectional
Switchable low cut: No
Connectors: 3 Pin XLR
Interchangeable Capsule: No
Main Functionality: Performance
Headphone Output: No