Shure PGA98H Cardioid condenser instrument clip microphone provides clear reproduction of wind instrument sound sources. The product includes an integrated horn clamp, a flexible gooseneck design and a preamplifier for phantom power.
The PGA98H is a professional quality wind instrument microphone with an updated design that features a black metallic finish and grille offering an unobtrusive visual presence. Featuring a flexible, discrete gooseneck design with highly durable construction, horn clamp, and TA4F connector for use with wireless systems, the PGA98H is ideal for both live performance and recording.
- Tailored microphone cartridge design for clear reproduction of wind instrument sound sources.
- Flexible gooseneck design makes accurate positioning quick and easy
- Integrated horn clamp for quick and easy mounting
- In-line preamplifier provides phantom power and a direct XLR connection
- Cardioid polar pattern picks up audio from the source while rejecting unwanted noise
- Updated industrial design with black metallic finish and grille for unobtrusive visual presence
- With TA4F connector for use with wireless bodypack systems (no preamplifier provided)
- Zipper pouch included for additional protection during storage or transport
- Legendary Shure quality design and construction for exceptional performance in rigorous environments
- Stereo Recording
PGA98H-XLR - Cardioid condenser gooseneck instrument microphone. XLR-XLR cable.
PGA98H-TQG - Cardioid condenser gooseneck instrument microphone with TA4F connector for use with wireless systems.
Shure PGA98H Cardioid Condenser Instrument Microphone
Weight: 75 g
Frequency Response: 60 Hz – 20 kHz
Frequency Response: Tailored
Sensitivity: -52.00 dBV/Pa – 2.51 mV/Pa
Equivalent Selfnoise: 27 dB(A)
Sound Pressure: 130 dB SPL
Transducer Type: Condenser
Polar Pattern: Cardioid
Switchable low cut: No
Connectors: 3 Pin XLR, TQG (T4AF, 4-Pin Mini)
Interchangeable Capsule: No
Main Functionality: Performance
Headphone Output: No
Requires Phantom Power: 11 to 52 VDC