Shure PGA58 Cardioid dynamic vocal microphone delivers excellent sound for lead and backup vocal performance. The product includes a stand adapter, an on and off switch, and rejection of unwanted noise due to the cardioid pattern.
- Tailored microphone cartridge design for natural clarity in the frequency range of vocal performance
- Cardioid polar pattern picks up audio from the source while rejecting unwanted noise
- Updated industrial design with black metallic finish and grille for unobtrusive visual presence
- On/Off switch for discrete control of microphone operation
- Stand adapter for mounting to a microphone stand
- Legendary Shure quality design and construction for exceptional performance in rigorous environments
- Live Vocals
- PGA58-XLR-E - Cardioid dynamic vocal microphone for lead and backing vocal performance. XLR-XLR cable.
- PGA58-QTR-E - Cardioid dynamic vocal microphone for lead and backing vocal performance. XLR-QTR cable.
- PGA58BTS - Cardioid dynamic vocal microphone for lead and backing vocal performance. XLR-XLR cable, tripod stand
Shure PGA58 Cardioid Dynamic Vocal Microphone
Frequency Response: 50 Hz – 16 kHz
Frequency Response: Tailored
Sensitivity: -55.00 dBV/Pa – 1.79 mV/Pa
Transducer Type: Dynamic
Polar Pattern: Cardioid
Switchable low cut: No
Connectors: 3 Pin XLR
Interchangeable Capsule: No
Main Functionality: Performance
Headphone Output: No