Crown IT4x3500-HD (Speakon) Four channel tour sound amplifier with BSS OmniDrive HD processing
Inside and out, the I-Tech HD is one of the most technologically advanced professional touring amplifiers on the market today. Building on the decades of innovation, invention, and insight Crown is known for, the I-Tech HD features five new patents – three on the power supply alone – giving you an amp that goes well beyond the expected.
At the heart of the new I-Tech HD is the BSS OMNIDRIVEHD™ processing engine. Four times faster than its predecessor and featuring Linear Phase FIR filters and LevelMAX™ limiters, OMNIDRIVEHD provides unmatched clarity and sonically pure signal processing.
- True Power Density - Crown amplifiers run louder, longer, and with higher fidelity than competing amplifier designs. The I-Tech 4x3500HD is no exception, with four channels of patented Class-I technology packed into a compact 2U design.
- DriveCore - A culmination of nearly two decades of R&D in PWM and switch-mode amplification, DriveCore™ is a Crown exclusive that combines hundreds of parts into one chip the size of a your fingertip, resulting in more efficiencies and unsurpassed reliability.
- 4 In/4 Out - each amplifier is capable of independently driving up to four separate zones with a full suite of processing options on each channel.
- OmniDrive HD - the latest programmable studio-grade 32-bit Sharc® processors with enhanced SIMD architecture and a proprietary D/A output filter for improved signal-to-noise at least 6 dB quieter than outboard DSP
- Universal power supply with Power Factor Conversion technology
- Greater than 90% efficiency at full power
- Five year, no fault, fully transferable warranty
- 2 Ohm dual2100W
- 2.7 Ohm dual 2200W
- 4 Ohm dual 2400W
- 8 Ohm dual 1900W
- 4 Ohm bridged 4200W
- 8 Ohm bridged 4800W
- 70Vrms 2100W
- 100Vrms 2300W
Crown I-Tech 4x3500HD (Speakon) Four-channel, 4000W @ 4Ω Power Amplifier
Channels 4 inputs, 4 outputs (Analog, AES 3, VDrive, CobraNet) Sensitivity Adjustable in 0.1dB increments from 1.28Vrms to 8Vrms Damping Factor > 5000 Signal to Noise Ratio ≥ 108dB THD (full rated power, 20 Hz - 20 kHz) 0.35% Frequency Response ± 0.25dB Intermodulation Distortion (from 0 dB down to -40 dB) 0.06% Crosstalk > 80dB Common Mode Rejection > 80dB typical Dimensions 3.3" x 19" x 16.95" (8.9 cm x 48.3 cm x 43.1 cm) Net Weight 29 lbs (13.2 kgs) Power Connector 32A powerCON (on amp) - L6-30 plug (into wall)