The XO2, 2-in 6-out audio management system from XTA in collaboration with Funktion One, offers advanced processing capabilities and improved performance along with extra features as standard.
- Extended processing capabilities - 9 (previously 5) full bandwidth parametric bands available on every output all switchable between PEQ, high and low shelving responses.
- Further extended processing capabilities - crossover filters on each output now offer 48dB/Oct. responses, on top of the previously available 12 to 24dB/Octave options. A gentle 6dB/Octave roll-off response is also now included.
- Flexible routing matrix available - in addition to standard fixed configurations such as 2 x 3 way (standard configs are still implemented) any output may be fed from any input or the sum of inputs. Edit buttons show routing instantly when pressed.
- Delay memory allows for up to 650mS from any input to any output - extra fine delay resolution on outputs for driver alignment, in 30nS (0.1mm) steps!
- Library manager software available for design of OEM presets - design your crossover live whilst connected to the unit and lock out any parameters as required to prevent end user adjustment/viewing. No practical limit to the number of presets that may be stored (over and above the user memories).
- 2 inputs and 6 outputs - native processing now runs at 96k resulting in wider bandwidth (over 30kHz)
- Improved converters - lower noise and improved distortion figures
- Legendary XTA look ahead limiters with automatic and manual time constant facilities
- Stylish Funktion One look
- Extended memory capacity - user memories now extended from 9 to a maximum of 255
- Bigger 2x24 character display with new low profile buttons
- Auto switching power supply works across the world on all voltages
Funktion One XO2 Audio Management System
Inputs: 2 electronically balanced
Impedance: > 10k ohms.
CMRR: > 65dB 50Hz - 10kHz
Outputs: 6 electronically balanced
Source Imp: < 60ohms
Min. Load: 600ohm
Max. Level: +20dBm into 600 ohm
Frequency Resp: ±1/2dB 20Hz-20kHz -3dB @ 32kHz
Dyn. Range: > 116dB 20Hz-20k unwtd
Distortion: %LT% 0.02%@1kHz +18dBm
Maximum Delay: 650 mS
Min Step Size: 0.3 µS
Input Gain: +6dB to -40dB in 0.1dB steps
Output Gain: +15dB to -40dB in 0.1dB steps and mute
Parametric Equalisation 9 Sections per Output
Filter Gain: +15dB to -30dB in 0.1dB steps
Freq. Range: 19.7Hz - 32kHz, 1/36 octave steps
Filter Q / BW: 0.4 to 128 / 2.5 to 0.008 (Sections switched to shelving response)
Low frequency: 19.2Hz - 1kHz
High frequency: 1kHz - 32kHz
Shelf gains: ±15dB in 0.1dB steps
High and Low Pass Crossover Filters Filters: 1 of each per output
Freq. Range HPF: 10Hz - 16kHz, 1/36 octave steps
Freq. Range LPF: 35Hz - 22kHz, 1/36 octave steps
Responses: 1st Order 6dB/Oct.
Limiters Look ahead output limiters:
Threshold: +22dBu to -10dBu
Attack time: 0.3 to 90 milliseconds
Release time: 2/4/8/16/32 x Attack time Automatic time constant facility also included
Latency: 1.5mS (analogue in - analogue out @ 96kHz)
Display: 2 x 24 Character LCD
Input meter: 2 x 4 point - 24dB to digital clip
Output meter: 6 x 4 point - 24dB to +4dB into limit.
Inputs: 3 pin female XLR
Outputs: 3 pin male XLR
External: 9 pin DEE connector (RS232)
Power: 3 pin IEC
Power: 60 to 250V ±15% @ 50/60Hz
Consumption: < 30 watts
Weight: 3.3kg. Net (4.7kg. Shipping)
Size: 1.75''(1U) x 19'' x 11.8'' (44 x 482 x 300mm) excluding connectors
* Only operational when AudioCore compatibility option has been included
** Extended EQ Pack adds the following response types: Band pass; Notch; All pass; Phase; Elliptical Hp/Lp; VariQ (Resonant)
Due to continuing product improvement the above specifications are subject to change