The Evo7SH is a mid-high skeletal loudspeaker offering very high output and controlled directivity. It can be used in a wide range of applications from use in demanding voice reinforcement applications or as the high power mid-high section of multi-way entertainment PA systems (for example with F215s and F221s/F124s). It has narrower dispersion with resulting higher intensity than the Evo6SH and the two products can be effectively combined to present even coverage and excellent intelligibility for arena and stadia installations.
· Fully horn loaded for high efficiency
· Two-way (passive version available)
· Funktion-One designed drivers
· Low weight Neodymium magnets throughout
· Includes a choice of two stainless steel mounting yokes
- Standard universal yoke allows full rotation around rear of Evo7SH.
- An optional simple yoke alternative allows less rotation with flusher fitting
· Evo7EH version available in wooden enclosure
Funktion One EVO 7SH Skeletal Loudspeaker
Driver Operating Band Sensitivity
(1W at 1m)
10" 200Hz - 4kHz 108dB 250W 16Ω 1.4" 4kHz - up 109dB 75W 32Ω
Go to crossover settings
Frequency Response ± 3dB: 200Hz - 18kHz Weight: 23kg (51lbs) Nominal Dispersion: 40° Horizontal x 20° Vertical Connectors:
Speakon NL4 (or glanded junction box with terminals on request)