FA MATRIX DSP offers high performance sound but with the cost saving of control over Ethernet with a PC, MAC or Apple I PAD. The front has metering feedback of all channels but no controls.
Inputs and outputs are software switched in channel pairs between analogue and AES/EBU. FATWARE software flexibility ensures ease of system design.
Audio compression is specified on each input. High pass filter, 6 bands of parametric EQ, and up to 1.3 seconds of delay are all part of the specification.
Routing to outputs can be configured to either mix-matrix mode, free-routing or several pre-configured routing options. Flexible channel linking enables quick and easy configuration of common loudspeaker systems. Extensive filter types are specified with 8 bands of parametric EQ, 2 bands of DEQ and up to 1.3 seconds of delay. The limiter section features Predictive eXcursion Limiter (PXL) algorithm designed to offer precise loudspeaker power control with the lowest distortion.
FATWARE Ethernet based control software for PC, Mac and iPad gives the ability to not only control all the devices on a network but also to store preset memories and pre - configure systems offline.
The unit has an output matrix of all channels and have 4 XLR balanced audio inputs and 8 XLR balanced audio outputs
Features at a glance
- 4 Analogue Inputs, 8 Analogue Outputs
- AES Digital Inputs with sample rate
- conversion from 24 to 96kHz
- Input Processing Features:
- - Soft Knee Compressor
- - 6 Parametric EQs
- - 24dB/Oct HPF
- - 28 Band Graphic EQ
- - 3 bands of Dynamic EQ
- - Gain, Polarity, Delay (up to 1.3s)
- Routing Matrix Modes:
- Mix Matrix, Routing Matrix, Preset Configurations
- (2x4, 4x2, 1x8, 2x3+2)
- Output Processing Features:
- 8 Parametric EQs, 2 bands of DEQ per output channel
- Crossover Filters up to 48dB/Octave
- Gain, Polarity, Delay (up to 1.3s), PXL Limiters
- Remote control via 100Mbps Ethernet, USB Type B
- Up to 30 presets may be stored for offline recall
FFA MATRIX DSP Signal Processing (4-in 8-out)
4 Electronically Balanced
CMRR >60dB @ 1kHz
8 Electronically Balanced
(20Hz to 20kHz)
>110dB unweighted (in to out analogue)
THD + N
(-10dB @ 1kHz)
0.0007% Latency 0.896ms (in to out, analogue, 96kHz) Power 90-250VAC, 50-60Hz, <40W AES Outputs 4 x 2 Channel Transformer Balanced
(20Hz to 20kHz)
+/-0.4dB Dimensions 44 x 213 x 482mm (1.75 x 8.4 x 19 inches) Weight 2.8kg Net, 3.5kg Shipping