ZLX-12BT 12" Powered Loudspeaker with Bluetooth® Audio*
- High‑quality Bluetooth® audio streaming for background music or musical accompaniment.
- QuickSmartDSP features best‑in‑class processing. Easy setup via four presets, sub/top system‑match, two‑band EQ, five user‑programmable presets, visual monitoring of limiter status, input level control and meters, and master volume control to optimize gain structure, all via LCD.
- High‑efficiency 1000 W Class‑D power amplifier delivers up to 126 dB peak SPL utilizing transducers designed and engineered by EV.
- EV‑patented Signal Synchronized Transducers (SST) waveguide design provides precise and consistent coverage, minimal distortion, and maximized acoustical loading.
- Three optimally located handles combined with a rugged composite structure provides the most portable professional sound speaker on the market.
NOW STREAMING: Electro-Voice ZLX best-selling speaker family adds Bluetooth audio streaming models
ZLX portable loudspeakers offer the best performance and reliability in their class — with components and engineering that work together to make it quicker and easier than ever to take control of your sound, whatever the gig. Now with Bluetooth® enabled wireless audio streaming, legendary ZLX performance becomes even more convenient with the ability to connect to any mobile device for streaming your music library.
Featuring custom drivers housed in an innovative cabinet design, the two new wireless, compact, and versatile ZLX models make EV's renowned sound quality and rugged reliability more accessible than ever before.
* Bluetooth® is available in select countries. The Bluetooth® word mark and logos are registered trademarks owned by Bluetooth SIG, Inc. and any use of such marks by Bosch Security Systems, Inc. is under license. Other trademarks and trade names are those of their respective owners. © 2018 Bosch Security Systems, Inc.
Frequency Response (-3 dB)1 65 Hz - 18 kHz
Frequency Range (-10 dB) 50 Hz - 20 kHz
Maximum SPL2 126 dB
Coverage (H x V) 90° x 60°
Power Rating 1000 W
LF Transducer EVS-12K, 300 mm (12 in) woofer
HF Transducer DH-1K
Connectors (2) XLR/TRS Combo Jack (1) 3.5 mm Input and (1) XLR link Output
Grille 18 Gauge steel with black powder coat
Dimensions (H x W x D) 610 mm x 356 mm x 356 mm (24 in x 14 in x 14 in)
Net Weight 15.6 kg (34.3 lb)
Shipping Weight 19.0 kg (41.8 lb)
Power Consumption3 100 - 240 V~, 50 - 60 Hz, 0.8 - 0.5 A