Shure PG27-USB Side-Address Condenser Microphone, Plug & Play
A side-address cardioid condenser microphone connects with a computer for natural reproduction in instrument and vocal recording applications. Features include preamplifier with Gain Control, zero latency real-time playback, and Monitor Mix Control.
- USB Plug and Play connectivity
- Compatible with Windows Vista, XP, 2000 and Mac OS X (10.1 or later)
- Integrated pre-amp with Microphone Gain Control allows control of input signal strength
- Zero Latency Monitoring for real-time playback and multi-tracking without disorientation
- Headphone jack for monitoring
- Monitor Mix Control for blending microphone and playback audio
- Large diaphragm capsule provides wide dynamic range for clear highs and strong lows
- Flat, neutral frequency response for natural reproduction
- High SPL handling
- -20dB switchable attenuator for additional SPL versatility
- Includes a 3 m USB-cable, a stand adapter and a zippered pouch
WHAT IS THE PG27USB BEST SUITED TO?
The PG27USB side-address condenser microphone plugs into a computer USB port for the simplicity of digital recording. Designed with a flat frequency response, it reproduces a wide variety of acoustic, amplified and vocal sound sources naturally. It‘s ideal for use in home recording studios. As a multipurpose microphone it is equally at home recording both vocals and instruments.
- Bass Amp
- Guitar Amp
- Stereo Recording
- Live Vocals
- Studio Vocals
- Acoustic String Instruments
WHAT ARE THE FEATURES?
- Built in headphone jack so no need for additional sound card
- Monitor mix control for zero latency
- Integrated pre-amp with mic gain control
WILL IT WORK WITH MY COMPUTER?
- The PG27USB is compatible with Windows 7 (32 & 64 bit), Vista (32 & 64 bit), XP, 2000 and Max OS X (10.1 or later).
- Padded Zipper Pouch
- 3 m (9.8 ft) USB Cable
- Stand Adapter
Shure PG27-USB Side-Address Condenser Microphone
Weight: 452 g
Frequency Response: 20 Hz – 20 kHz
Frequency Response: Tailored
Sound Pressure: Pad Off: 124 dB, Pad On: 144 dB
Transducer Type: Condenser
Polar Pattern: Cardioid
Switchable low cut: No
Interchangeable Capsule: No
Main Functionality: Recording
Headphone Output : Yes