Vocal microphone provides a brightened midrange and bass roll-off with frequency response to control proximity effect, a steel mesh grille for durability, a shock mount for low unwanted noise, and a neodymium magnet for high signal-to-noise ratio.
- Frequency response tailored for vocals, with brightened midrange and bass rolloff to control proximity effect
- Uniform supercardioid pattern for high gain before feedback and superior rejection of off–axis sound
- Neodymium magnet for high signal–to–noise output
- Hardened steel mesh grille that resists wear and abuse
- Advanced pneumatic shock mount system that minimizes transmission of mechanical noise and vibration
- Minimally effected by varying load impedance
- Legendary Shure quality and reliability
WHAT IS THE BETA 58A BEST SUITED TO?
The Beta 58A is a premium vocal mic ideally suited for professional lead and backup vocals, either on stage or in the studio.
- Live Vocals
HOW DOES THIS COMPARE TO THE LEGENDARY SM58?
Both are designed for vocal use and have a bright midrange and bass roll-off. The Beta 58A has increased sensitivity and high-end frequency response which results in a cleaner more detailed sound. It also features a supercardioid polar pattern compared to the SM58’s cardioid, giving it greater unwanted sound rejection and more resistance to feedback.
- BETA 58A Dynamic Vocal Microphone
- Adjustable Stand Adapter
- 5/8” to 3/8” (Euro) Thread Adapter
- Storage Bag
Shure BETA 58A Dynamic Vocal Microphone
Weight: 278 g
Height x Width x Depth: 160.0 × 50.0 × 50.0 mm
Frequency Response: 50 Hz – 16 kHz
Frequency Response: Tailored
Sensitivity: -51.50 dBV/Pa – 2.60 mV/Pa
Transducer Type: Dynamic
Polar Pattern: Supercardioid
Switchable low cut: No
Connectors: 3 Pin XLR
Interchangeable Capsule: No
Main Functionality: Performance
Headphone Output: No