A simple-to-use sound system for portable applications and installations that can deliver pristine sound over short and medium throw distances. Designed and spec'd by GDS technichians for a high quality sound system with audio from Martin via their Blackline Series X8 & X210, speaker management from the DX0.5 and amplififcation from Mc2 flagship Delta series you can be confident this system will rock across many applications. All at a crazy low price.
- Portable application
- Live music clubs
- Bars and restaurants
- Corporate AV events and conferences
- Weddings and parties
- Main PA
- Secondary stages at festivals
- HoW, leisure centres and retail outlets
Blackline X8/X210 Sound System Includes:
4 x Martin Audio Blackline X8 Speakers
1 x Martin Audio Blackline X210 Subwoofer
1 x Martin Audio DX0.5 Loudspeaker Management
1 x Mc2 Audio Delta 20 4 Channel Amplifier
1 x 19in Flight Case
All required cables
Martin Audio Blackline X8 2-Way Passive Speaker
The Blackline X8 is an ultra-compact passive two-way system with an 8” (200mm)/2” (50mm) voice coil LF driver and a 1” (25mm) HF driver mounted on a 90° x 50° horn which can be easily rotated for horizontal or vertical orientation, depending on venue requirements. Its very small size gives no indication of its high output capability.
- Ultra-Compact passive two-way system
- Symmetrical multi-angle plywood enclosure
- User-rotatable 90° x 50° horn
- Vertical and horizontal orientation
- Screw-free, cloth-backed perforated steel grille
- Integral ergonomic handle
- Pole-mount bung maintains clean lines
- 8Ω nominal impedance
- Twin NL4 connectors
- Flexible mounting options via M8 inserts
Martin Audio Blackline X210 Subwoofer
The Blackline X210 is a slimline dual-driver subwoofer designed for situations that call for a visually unobtrusive enclosure. It can be used singly, stacked or flown via integral M10 inserts and its ultra-compact size makes it ideal for applications where space is limited. It features dual 10” (250mm)/2” (50mm) voice coil drivers and generously sized low frequency ports for reduced air noise.
- Slimline direct-radiator subwoofer
- 2 x 10” (250mm) drivers with 2” (50mm) voice coils
- Large ports for reduced air noise
- Perforated steel grille
- 4Ω nominal impedance
- M10 flying inserts
Martin Audio DX0.5 Loudspeaker Management System
The DX0.5 Sound Processor offered to partner the new CDD rang eadds affordable loudspeaker system management to the existing range of DX loudspeaker controllers. Delivering EQ, crossover, processing and system protection, the DX0.5 2x6 speaker processor provides complete optimisation for both passive and powered loudspeaker systems.
- Professional 2-input, 6-output system processor for passive and powered PAs
- Sophisticated, intuitive EQ, crossover, delay and dynamics processing optimises and protects your system
- High-end 24-bit AKM AD/DA converters with 120dB dynamic range
- Two balanced XLR inputs with level control, mute, 600ms delay and 5-band parametric/shelving EQ
- Six balanced XLR outputs with level control, mute, polarity invert, dedicated high and low pass filters, 7-band parametric/shelving EQ, 600ms delay, and limiting
- Convenient front-panel controls for parameter editing and input/output muting
- USB port for simple programming via PC
- Linkable inputs and outputs for easy stereo configuration
- 7-segment LED metering for input/output level or limiter activity
- 5 operating modes: 2 x stereo + sub, 3 x stereo, 2 x 2-way + sub, 2 x 3-way and 1 x 6-way
- 24 presets for storing your Martin Audio or other system parameters
- Switch mode power supply: 100V – 240V
Mc2 Audio Delta 20 4 Channel Amplifier
Delta Series offers the assurance of MC2’s highest quality audio power amp technology with future proofing via the inclusion of simple to use digital audio networking.
A rear panel switch allows the amplifier to accept either four channels of analogue audio or pick up four channels of networked audio, via Dante, which is then converted using 24 bit 96kHz DACs.
Connect to a Delta DSP amplifier using a single CAT5 cable to realise a stereo 4 way system with no further external processing required. Switch back to analogue to use as a powerful traditional quad channel amplifier.
Run bridged channel pairs or link adjacent inputs for total flexibility in either analogue or digital mode.
|Number of channels||4|
|Output Power: (per channel)|
|50 ohms (100/70V line)||200W|
|Output Power: (bridged)|
*if you need a custom system or help specifying a system just contact us and we will find the idea solution
**Images are for illistration purposes, flight cases and cables may be different to product image