The new K-array KP102 is a passive speaker system comprised of twelve 3” neodymium magnet transducers housed in an elegant and sturdy stainless steel chassis. The vertical dispersion pattern can be switched for wide or narrow coverage, allowing for a great variety of applications. The twelve closely spaced cone drivers provide true line array characteristics - phase coherence, low distortion and focused listening in both the near field, and at a distance from the speaker.
A variety of rigging accessories provides many linking and hanging options for the KP102 (0.5 meter) and the smaller (1 meter) KP52 to be combined in vertical and horizontal line array configurations to satisfy many different venue requirements during temporary events and for permanent installations.
For easier use and integration with other speakers or amplifiers, the KP102 allows the user to select two different values of impedance (4Ω – 16Ω). At 16Ω as many as four KP102 speakers can be powered off a single amplifier channel, which eliminates the need of 70 V amplifiers for wider distributed installed systems. The KP102 is able to reproduce the whole vocal frequency range with high intelligibility, starting from 100 Hz.
Integrating one of the Redline series powered subwoofers (KMT12, KMT18, KMT21), configured with specific presets for the KP102 assures excellent coverage of the entire musical frequency range.
The K-array KA amplifier series have pre-sets optimised for KP102 use that can be uploaded from a computer. All KP102 components are designed by the K-array R&D department and custom-made under the K-array quality control system.
- Unique performance-to-size ratio
- Vertical, Horizontal and 3D line-array applications
- Multiple 3” long-excursion full-range cone drivers
- Wide horizontal coverage
- Electronically protected
- Selectable 4 Ohm or 16 Ohm impedance
- Selectable vertical pattern (Spot - Flood)
- Weather proof, suitable for outdoor installations- IP54
- Available in black or white (this is the black version)
K-Array Python-KP102 I Pure Line Array Passive Speaker system
- Power handling: 720 W(AES)
- Max power: 1200W
- Frequency Range: 120 Hz – 20 kHz (- 10dB) (1)
- Impedance: 4 Ω / 16 Ω (selectable)
- SPL 1W/1mt: 99 dB (2)
- Maximum SPL: 128 dB (cont.) – 134 dB (peak)
- Horizontal: 90°
- Vertical: 7°- 30° (selectable)
- Type: External Crossover required
- Frequency: 120 Hz, 24 dB/oct suggested minimum
- Full range: 12 x 3.15” Neodymium magnet with 1” voice coil
- Impedance: 4 Ω / 16 Ω
- Coverage: Spot / Flood
Power Audio Input/Link
- Connector: 2 x 4-pin Speakon
- Wiring: 1+ 1- (signal IN & LINK); 2+ 2- (through)
- IP 54
Physical & Dimensions
- Dimensions: 8.9 x 100.0 x 11,8 cm
- Weight: 12 kg
- Type: KA84, KMT