The PM-100 is a professional, modular production mixing system, designed to give complete flexibility. It boasts an extensive range of features.
The PM-100 is a creative tool designed to give complete flexibility for both the operator and the installer. The facilities it offers are extensive whilst still being easy to use.
For use in discotheques, clubs, broadcast and production studios, audiovisual presentations and any other situation where a combination of sources need to be controlled. The mixer is designed to give exemplary technical performance and is built to the highest standards of mechanical engineering.
- The input module has been cleverly designed to accept input sources of virtually any type.
- A rapid action switch on the front panel selects between 2 sources.
- Input module can be supplied with either linear or rotary faders.
- 2 independent headphone monitoring sections.
- VCA controlled crossfader and contour control.
- Stereo inserts provided at either end of the crossfader to allow the connection of external filters, processors, etc.
- Priority input to help comply with fire regulations.
- The master module can be placed in any position in the mixer - right, left, centre, etc to suit the individual operator.
Formula Sound PM100 8-Ch Production Mixer with 8-Ch Chassis Rack Mount
E.Q. set flat
20Hz - 20kHz +/-0.5dB
Maximum output level
Main output and Zone output active balanced.
Stereo, auxiliary, mic busses etc. to related O/P's
< 0.01% typically
Noise measured 20Hz-20kHz
Stereo inputs e.q. flat gain set to max
RIAA stage ref. 5mV 1kHz Input shorted
Microphone input (ref 150R)
EIN < -98dB -80dBV "A" weighted EIN < -124dBU
Stereo inputs rear trim @ max
Stereo inputs rear trim @ min
Microphone input max Microphone input min
+ 0dB -20dB
Maximum input level
Stereo input A (line)
Stereo input A (RIAA)
Stereo input B
Stereo input A
Stereo input B
> 47k ohms
> 10k ohms
> 2k ohms active balanced
3 band e.q. per channel +5dB -20 dB @
Height 75mm Width 483mm ( 19" ) Width 330mm ( 13" ) Width 635mm ( 25" ) Length 230mm Height 312mm Width:- 4 channel 280mm. 8 channel 433mm. 12 channel 585mm
outputs For unbalanced operation strap pins 1&3 to ground and use pin 2 hot. This will result in no loss of output level or performance.